Today’s the last post for the Summer Blog Promo Tour! And I’m hosting Living in a World of Book Quotes. Book quotes are her favorite things, so today she compiled some of her favorite inspirational book quotes. So let’s just get to it!
- “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear and to be free from it.” —Divergent by Veronica Roth
- “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you.” —The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- “Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you.” —Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- “Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you’ll meet a boy who will learn your favorite flower, your favorite song, your favorite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won’t matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart.” —Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- “Some walks you have to take alone.” —Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- “I can tell you that the end of a life is the sum of the love that was lived in it, that whatever you think you have sworn, being here at the end of Jem’s life is not what is important. It was being here for every other moment.” —Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- “Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.” —I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- “I know that the whole point—the only point—is to find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to let them go.” —Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- “You cannot change your journey if you are unwilling to move at all.” —Reached by Ally Condie
- “It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.” —Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- “Why do we even bother? Why do we make ourselves so open to such easy damage? Is it all loneliness? Is it all fear? Or is it just to experience those narcotic moments of belonging with someone else?” —Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by David Levithan
- “People die, I think, but your relationship with them doesn’t. It continues and is ever-changing.” —I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Aren’t those great quotes? What are some of your favorite quotes? And have you checked out Living in a World of Book‘s blog?? You definitely should!