Guys, I finally got a new blog theme and design! I’ve been itching for a new one for a while. My old one was nice but it wasn’t customizable at all. I had just gotten a pre-made one on Etsy and it worked fine for my purposes for a while. But when I started specifically book blogging, I wanted something that I could easily manipulate if I wanted to. And the Tweak Me v.2 from Nosegraze was just screaming my name.
I’m trying to figure out where to put my tagline, but other than that the header is completed too! If you don’t remember, this is what my old site looked like:
Like I said, it’s nice and it worked for a while. But changing fonts was an issue, having more than medium-length titles was an issue, formatting was an issue. Just because it was like a $20 premade theme. And Tweak Me is also premade but it’s made to be manipulated by the blogger. Easily manipulated, too, for I am no coder and no web designer.
But anyways, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that it’s done! And I’m really happy with it. Let me know what you think. Like, seriously, if there’s something that you think should be fixed, let me know…I’m still trying to work out all the kinks.