Characters that love to read are some of my favorite characters to read. Wow, that sentence though. But book-lovers characters are so relatable to me…for obvious reasons. We usually have a lot in common so it’s always fun to interact with them and to get inside their heads. Here are some of the books I’ve read with booknerd characters…Books about book-lovers. Bookception…And, yes, there are only eight. Get over it.
Books About Book-Lovers
- Cath – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Elizabeth Bennet – Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Hermione Granger – Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Liesel Meminger – The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Meggie – Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Hazel Grace – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Margaret – The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Isla – Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Please let me know about the ones I’m missing! Characters are my favorite parts of the book–so I want to learn about fellow booknerds so I can connect with them and love them!