JUNE IS OVER. It’s July, people. I don’t even care right now that all of my Month in Review posts start out with me freaking out about time flying by. BECAUSE IT’S FLYING SO FAST. 2015 is halfway over. Before I know it, it’ll be 2016. TWENTY SIXTEEN. Oh my word. What the heck. Okay, now I’m moving on…
Squealed About: My brother got engaged! So exciting and so happy to have a (soon-to-be) new sister in the family. Seriously, such happy news.
Partied Over: MY BIRTHDAY. I turned 20 on the 9th guys. Twenty. Two-oh. The big “You’ve been living for two decades now.” The I’m-now-officially-an-adult-but-I’m-still-a-kid-at-heart-so-I-don’t care. Twenty. Not much really changed but I like being able to say that I’m 20 as opposed to 19. For some reason, 20 sounds so much older than 19.
Loved with Hugs and Kisses: My nephew. He’s the cutest. And a walking/belly-laughing machine. Mostly he just likes to run around our trampoline…and by “run around,” I mean walk quickly, then fall, then stand up and walk quickly again until he falls. Also he loves avocado. Basically he’s just my favorite human being on the entire planet.
Did to Prove My True Adultness: I bought a car! A beautiful Mercury Mariner. And she’s mine. My name is even on the title to prove it…and I’m paying for it…and if that doesn’t make me an adult, I don’t know what is.
Read: Cruel Beauty // Daughter of Smoke and Bone // Me and Earl and the Dying Girl // The Remedy // The Corridor // Days of Blood and Starlight // Dreams of Gods and Monsters // Finding Audrey // The Winner’s Crime
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (5/5) SO GOOD.
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (5/5)
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (4/5)
- The Corridor by A.N. Willis (1/5)
- The Remedy by Suzanne Young (4/5)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (2.5/5)
Other Awesome Posts You Should Read
- Top Ten Tuesdays
- Fairy Tale Fridays
- All the other random things I wrote
- Before Camp Nanowrimo Jitters
- You Know You’re Addicted to the Library When…
- The Liebster Award
- Bookish Instagram Pages You Need to Be Following
- Bookish Twitter Pages You Need to Be Following
- Let’s Talk Movies: Jurassic World – I LOVED THIS MOVIE
- Happy Birthday (To Me) – 20 Facts About Yours Truly
- Looking Back: May 2015
Books Read This Month: 9
Pages Read This Month: 3,417
Books Read This Year: 44
Pages Read This Year: 13,838
Summer of Series Challenge:
- The entire Daughter of Smoke and Bone series!
- The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Curse #2)
- The Remedy (The Program #.5)
But guys. June is always my favorite month. Mostly because my birthday but also because of all the wonderful people I know and love, the sunshine, the lack of school…everything just culminates into the Super-Month that is June. BUT the rest of the year is just going to be fantastic. I can feel it in my bones.