Yay, another challenge for the summer! Because what is more perfect that the motivation to finish those series that have been burning a hole on my TBR list…while sitting at the pool? Not much else, I’m telling ya. Anyways, this challenge was created by the lovely Lili and Danielle of Love at First Post and Lili’s Reflections. The point is to read at least one complete series of at least three books every month for June, July, and August. Besides that, I can read other series-related books to knock those off my TBR list also!
I’m super excited for this and so I just spent 20 minutes of my life looking through the “Best Series” list on Goodreads figuring out some that I want to try. Here’s my preliminary list (click on the link for more info on the books):
- The Graceling series (3 total books) by Kristin Cashore
- The Daughter of Smoke & Bone series (3 books not including companions) by Laini Taylor
- The Throne of Glass series (3 published books, one upcoming) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Penryn & the End of Days series (3 total books) by Susan Ee
- The Darkest Mind series (3 books not including companions) by Alexandra Bracken
Now that I just listed all of those out, I’m realizing that they are all fantasy-ish. Which isn’t a problem…but let me know which series you love! Contemporary especially since it seems that I’m lacking in that aspect.
This is a short post but I’m pretty excited about this challenge and hope I can do it. Books are awesome.